How to Hide Your Porn

Almost everyone has porn on their computer, it’s a well known fact. 95% of these people hide their porn by putting it in a deep, dark, secret folder stashed away somewhere on their hard drive. The remaining 5% hide it off location, like on a cd, memory stick, etc. Both of these ways can lead to your porn being easily found, which is never a good thing. Follow my tutorial and sleep easy at night knowing your porn is safely stashed away.

1. Organize Yourself

Make a folder and put all your porn into it. Don’t worry about making subfolders or finding a secret location to put it, we’ll take care of that later. 

It doesn't matter what you call it, no one will see it...

 

2. Download Application.

One of the key components of this tutorial. This can also be done in the terminal, but this way is a lot less tedious. The app is called “Show Hide Invisible Files 1.6” and can be downloaded here.

 

3. Open the app. 

This app is pretty straight forward. There are 2 buttons: Show/Hide invisible files, and quit. Click Show Invisible Files. Once you do this, the Finder will relaunch and you will see a bunch of invisible system files everywhere (don’t touch them, I’m not responsible if you do).       

Hmm, looks confusing.

 

4. Make your porn invisible. 

Right click the porn folder and click “Get info”. In the “Name and Extension” box, add a period in front of the name. This will make the folder invisible. Move this folder to anywhere are your hard drive, just don’t forget where you put it.

 

5. Hide the invisible files again.

To do this, go back to the app again and press “Hide Invisible Files”. Your done! No one will stumble upon your collection again and it is completely invisible from spotlight. This tutorial can also be used to hide other important documents, pictures, or anything you want to keep away from prying eyes.

 

Yes, another title for this tutorial could have been “How to Make Your Files Invisible”, but i like to keep it interesting:)

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




%d bloggers like this: